Friday, July 27, 2012

Keep On Dreamin'


Dear Baby,

Right now I'm having such a hard time keeping focus. We got the test results we were waiting on today and they weren't good. We have been given the options of IVF with ICSI as a recommendation for being able to bring you into our future. IUI will more than likely not be successful.

Well, IVF is the same way with a 36% rate for transfer. The cost is way out there as well at the tune of $15,000 based on internet findings.

Where does this put things? I totally do not know. We are trying to intake what we can and press on because that is what we must do. Hate being apart from daddy right now as we aren't there to work through things together.

Love,

Future Baby Mama

3 comments:

  1. BIG hugs to you! I am praying for you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I realized this morning that I forgot to ask you whatever happened with those tests last week, so now I know. Lots and lots of thoughts and prayers for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I work at a Specialty pharmacy that deals in infertility. I know the cost can be a deterrent, but there are tons of assistance programs out there. Let me know if you have any questions regarding the drugs themselves. I may be of some help.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to read our trials and tribulations of TTC. I read each and ever comment and take them to heart.