Saturday, July 21, 2012

Patience



Dear Baby,

There are many times where we just have to play the waiting game. Waiting for test results, waiting for a cycle to start so we can try again... just waiting. Trying to be patient and let things happen when they may and trying to continue just going each and every day.

It's the peace in knowing that I will one day become a mother to a wonderful baby that keeps pushing me on. Weight continues to come off {not sure of how much right now} but I know it's in the right direction, I feel it.

You are so worth waiting for!

Love,

Your Baby Mama


2 comments:

  1. That is beautiful, Jenn! I love the opening words in the photo as well! Praying for you, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful... You are working so hard at this. I know how hard the weight thing is, keep up your efforts!! Rootin for you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to read our trials and tribulations of TTC. I read each and ever comment and take them to heart.