Tuesday, July 24, 2012

More Pills?

Dear Baby,

Life always has a way of allowing you to realize you are blessed. I am blessed to have health care insurance. Despite the times when I want to scream at the premiums, I am still blessed to be able to have the insurance.

Why? Because my daily doses of meds would put us in the poor house if not.

The two blue-gray pills I've been taking for 21 years! That's my Depakote ER for Epilepsy. It's also the drug that Dr. Boo is most worried about during a pregnancy. It's a Class D drug which is just a notch below Class X. We have an appointment with a neurologist son to discuss our choices. I'm kind of leery on changing.

The 2 small salmon colored pills, those are my Celexa. This is my chill pill. It helps with my Anxiety and OCD. Is also what we had to recently double from just 20 mg to now 40 mg. things are much better now.

The little white pill, well that's Provera. This month, I didn't cycle so we have to give it a jump-start of sorts. Only a few more days left to take this.

And the last big blue horse pill, well that's my Prenatal Vitamin. Crazy big but worth it all for the extra benefits for you.

See, I'm very blessed. I have all of these meds to help various aspects of my life that I couldn't imagine without them. All for the health of mama and baby!

Love,

Future Baby Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to read our trials and tribulations of TTC. I read each and ever comment and take them to heart.